Thursday 30 March 2017

Fill in the Blanks with suitable verb forms

Fill in the Blanks with suitable verb forms

      1. My father …………………………. (leave) for office at 9 a.m.
      2. The students …………………………….. (clean) the ground on next Saturday.
      3. Maya ……………….. (type) a letter to her sister now.
      4. The thieves ………………………… (break) the wall before the villagers came.
      5. The accident happened when the driver ………………………. (go) at full speed.
      6. She ………………………………. (write) a letter just now.
      7. He …………………………….. (wait) to meet you for two hours.
      8. Where is Kumar? He …………………. (library) a few minutes ago.
      9. Have you …………………… (book) a ticket for me to Hyderabad?
     10. The incident ……………………… (happen) quite long back in the college.
1   11. When I first came to this place, it ……………………… (be) totally a polluted area.
1   12. Have you ever ……………………. (buy) green color jeans?
1   13.  I …………………………. (purchase) this pair of shoe last week.
1   14. A: Where is my book? B: Sorry, I …………………… (keep) it at home last night.
     15. He never …………………….. (work) in the evening, only on Sundays.
1   16. He always ……………………….. (go) to supermarket alone. But today he ……………… (take) his son with him.
1   17.  Maruthi ……………………………….. (work) in WIPRO company before he joined TCS.
1   18. When we reached home, mom ………………………. (prepare) dinner for us.
1   19. When I got up I ……………………………………… (look) out of the window and ………………………. (see) That it …………………..  (rain).
2   20. Peter …………………………….. (play) Kabaddi in the evening when he got the phone call.
     21. He ……………………………… (be) late every day since Tuesday.
2   22. She ………………………… (prepare) for GATE exam since 2 January.
     23. I ………………………. (ask) to meet you.
2   24. You …………………………….. (request) to attend the party without fail.
2   25.  When we rushed to principal to invite him for Annual day party, he …………………. Already (go) out.
     26. How long ………………………………………. (wait) for me?
2   27. Where have ………………………… (be) till now?
     28. When I was a student of this college, there …………………………. (be) two internet centers.
     29. They ……………………………. (write) the exam when I reached the class.
3   30. Rahim usually ……………………………. (not, drink) tea but he ………………………………. (drink) when his friends forces him to drink.
     31. She ……………………. (meet) me tomorrow.
     32. They …………………….. (plan) to visit Ooty the next week.
     33. She hardly …………………….. (postpone) her works.
3   34. A: Did you send me that E-mail? B: No. Sorry, I ………………….. (post) it within half an hour.

     35. When I ……………………. (reach) the theater, the movie had already begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment